Helpdesk Consultant required
- Working in Payroll?
- Bored & looking for a challenge?
- Proficient at using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Punctual and professional
- Able to multi-task and prioritise work load
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experienced working within a customer service environment
If so please get in touch!
This role involves providing day-to-day support to users of Payrite. The Helpdesk Consultant is responsible for the speedy, efficient and professional resolution of client queries whilst building and maintaining good relationships with the clients.
The major areas of responsibility are:
- Dealing with client queries on the phone
- Dealing with client email queries
- Support of Payrite Consultants, including investigating issues, requesting data and supporting on-site activities
- Assisting Account Managers with client queries
- Supporting the Bureau with Payrite queries
- Hosted environment maintenance
Secondary responsibilities are:
- Ad hoc reporting for management
- Sending e-shots
- Possible client training over the phone dialled in
A Payroll qualification is desirable or the equivalent experience.
The Helpdesk hours are 08:30am to 5:00pm (Mon to Fri)
Please note, your own transport is required due to the location of the office.