Are you looking for a career in sales? Are you tech savvy or have an interest in technology? Good communicator, motivated and able to persuade and hit targets? Fed up of being in telesales roles without any progressive career?
A Business Development Sales Executive is required to identify leads, generate bookings for seminars and webinars, and solicit introductory appointments for the Business Development Managers--as well as provide market intelligence and support for the marketing function. They will have ambitions to move to an outbound account manager/sales role within 12-18 months.
What will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
- Working closely with the business units and Marketing team, follow up leads, arranging meetings for Business Development Managers, attendees to events and webinars.
- Run webinars to demo software products and close sales
- Attend 5 meetings a quarter with BDMs
- Update CRM, follow up calls and pipeline
- Advise clients on digital design and social strategy
- Hit, or preferably exceed monthly & quarterly targets.
What do you need?
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone and convey complex solutions, digital and creative services and SAAS solutions
- Have ambitions to perform in an external facing account manager role.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills which make every prospect feel important and understood.
- Have lots of energy and exhibits passion and a positive, can-do attitude in their role.
- Has an interest in technology, tech savvy and understand the benefits it has to organisations and specific people within it.
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £23,000 basic +Bonus (approx. £3K per annum)
- Training SCOTSMAN methodology of selling
- Opportunity to grow and develop long terms career in technology sales – progressing to Account Manager role within 18 months
- 20 days holiday – rising by 1 per year until 25 days
- Pension and death in service life assurance
- Free parking at the office.