A progressive Top 10 firm with an excellent work/life balance are looking for a Senior Private Client Tax Manager for their Guildford office to oversee their private client division and manage junior staff.
Within a 5 minute walk of Guildford train station and a city centre office location in a bright, modern building with public car parking situated just a couple of minutes away.
What qualities and skills do you need?
- You will be likely be managing a large portfolio of personal clients, focussing on non-UK domiciled individuals, high net worth individuals and some trusts.
- Experience working with and managing members of your team, as well as assisting them with both their technical and personal development will play a key part in your success in this position
- Recent experience in personal client tax is necessary as your client relationship skills are developed with more of an emphasis towards business development.
How they can help you to fulfill your potential.
- Assist directors in more complex tax planning projects to gain greater experience of a directors role to aid progression.
- Provide and unrivaled work/life balance compared to many of the other firms in the Top 10.
- Dedicated to improving their staff as trusted advisers and have a commitment to training and development.
- An opportunity to build a stake in the business.
- A clear progression structure with increasing responsibilities.
- Lead some of your own projects, including onshore and offshore trusts, capital gains and inheritance tax.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more information about the job, then please contact Antony at Harvey John at [please apply by clicking on the blue button on this web page]