Are you looking to start a career in Finance? Perhaps just started your AAT and already have some accounts or administration experience?
An Administrator is required to support the Finance and Administration team and provide a quality service to clients in a growing organisation.
What will you be doing?
Answering calls from clients
- Opening and processing post
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Managing the meeting rooms
- Processing supplier orders
- Assisting with credit control
- Drafting correspondence
What do you need?
- Good telephone manner
- Confident articulate speaker
- Good MS office skills (word and excel)
- Good numeracy skills
- Desire to learn
What's on Offer?
- Salary of £18,000
- Pension (3% employer contribution)
- Group Life Benefits – Life Assurance (4 x salary), Income Protection
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Company Sick pay
- Private Medical Insurance – single cover paid for by company
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and support