An e-commerce business is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join the team, to take calls from customers and process orders from suppliers. Do you have previous order processing or customer service experience and want to join a funky organisation?
What will you be doing?
- Provide advice to customers on products
- Main contact for suppliers, managing stock availability
- Manage stock shipping
- Respond to enquiries and place orders
- Manage deliveries to clients and respond to any problems or issues
- Help manage availability of stock on website
- Update website and ensure products presented clearly
What do you need?
- Good telephone manner, with an established background in customer service
- Confident with MS office, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working with CMS systems (Wordpress or simliar).
- Passionate about customer service
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £21,000
- Fun, dynamic, quirky team