Working in a fast-paced commissioned sales environment the Sales Professionals are serious about sales, have an unwavering hunger to succeed and are determined winners with aspirations to be the best in their field.
Through a consultative approach, the Sales Professionals understand that the customer is at the heart of everything they do and have a natural ability to engage and build trust, quickly establishing needs and taking responsibility for matching the right products and services, resulting in both sales and driving repeat business.
What will you be doing.....
- Sell and promote products and services in an informative, engaging and professional manner
- Provide all guests with an exceptional experience by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of our extensive product range enabling the right purchase decisions to be made
- Give a professional and positive approach to any guest queries or requests
- Ensure orders are accurately entered and processed using our internal system
What do you need
- Has sales experience within a targeted sales environment
- Be resilient in times of challenge and change
- Has a naturally competitive nature and finds reward and recognition for doing well highly motivating and energising
- Honest, energetic and positive personality who loves to engage and interact with others, and hold conversations with a purpose
- Adopts a growth mindset to improve own skills by continually looking for personal development opportunities
- Is an advocate and is passionate about the brand, values and Retail vision
What's on offer
- £18,000 basic with an OTE of £35k in your first year
- 28 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Store closes the week before Christmas this is extra holiday given from the company
- Free parking onsite
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts to cinema, shops and restaurants
- All expenses paid Christmas party in the Costwolds - with amazing raffle prizes i.e all expenses paid trip to Vegas etc
- 50% discount on all furniture
- Full training will be given