Do you have a good degree in computer science, maths, engineering or technology or previous technical support experience? Looking for a Company who will invest in your career, who have a flexible working environment and are expanding?
A First Line Technical Support Engineer is required to join a small team of 5, but who are part of a larger technical team, to support business customers with their cloud and web hosting software.
What will you be doing?
- As a systems administrator you'll provide first line support to customers both by phone and email
- Assist with customer back ups and provisioning of servers
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, software and network
- 24/7 on call rota basis (additional compensation)
What do you need?
- Either a relevant degree or previous helpdesk experience- qualifications e.g. MCSE/LPI/RHCT/RHCE beneficial.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and internet protocols as well as basic systems administration skills - Windows/Linux (server setup and configuration)
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build rapport and good telephone manner
- Familiarity with some webhosting software beneficial - Apache, cPanel, IIS
- Ideally full UK driving license but shuttle bus available from Guildford and Godalming train stations
What's on offer?
- Salary base of £20,000 to £22,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare (incl dental),
- Life insurance,
- Critical illness insurance,
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays,
- Holiday reward scheme,
- Childcare vouchers
- Loads of incentives, training support to achieve further exams, education, bonuses for additional qualifications achieved, and gadgets available.
- Flexi hours unless taking shuttle bus.