I am working exclusively with my client, a reputable organisation based near Coulsdon, for the recruitment of a Head of Finance.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a truly unique opportunity to work within the finance department of a stable and established company.
Working from 9-5, and on a permanent basis, this role entails:
- Developing business procedures and policies & overseeing all financial controls
- Overseeing, supervising/ managing the entire finance team (8 people) across various sub-sectors: Billing, corporate accounting, management accounting and Revenue
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Financial Analysis
- Revenue Recognition
- Preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
Rather than focussing on strategy, this role will be centred around- not only overseeing the operational finance team/ getting the best out of them- but also being responsible for the implementation & improvement of financial system and controls.
The ideal candidate WILL:
- Be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be comfortable with overseeing a team of 6-8 people, with demonstrable experience of doing so
- Have a proven track record of implementing processes and controls (within a finance function)
- Possess an excellent knowledge of all round accounting principles, which has not just been gained through studies but through substantial experience too
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday
- The rare opportunity to work within a company that's been trading for 50 years!
- Parking (some on-site but also lots on local side-roads too)
If this sounds like you, then please apply immediately as my client is looking to interview right away for the right person!