Do you have previous experience in production, assembling or manufacturing and looking to progress your career into quality engineering?
Any knowledge of ISO or BS procedures within a serial manufacturing environment – automotive, medical or aerospace?
Working within a large quality assurance team, the Quality Inspector will play a key role in the interim and final inspection of components finished parts and verification of production equipment. This will involve the use of hand tools and test equipment to carry out verification tests.
This is an immediate start beginning January for 4 months with a view to becoming a permanent member of staff and progressing your career.
What will you be doing?
- Inspecting product to ensure conforms to both customer and quality management system requirements.
- Check all paperwork and documentation in place
- Usage of hands tools and small inspection tools including Vernier callipers
- Adhere to quality standards and health and safety
- Record data of results found on system
- Accurate logging of part numbers and serial numbers
- Once training is provided you will also carry out final release to service, quarantining or releasing parts
- Produce reports when required
What do you need?
- Any knowledge of production, manufacturing, assembling, or quality is beneficial
- IT literate and use bespoke systems
- Able to fault find and work on own initiative after initial guidance and training
- Read, interpret and apply requirements of technical documentation
- Take ownership of tasks
- Any knowledge of 8D process, principles of 5 Why's and 5S beneficial
- Good communication skills
What's on offer?
- Salary £22000 - £28000 depending on experience
- 37 hours a week- 07:30 – 16:30 (Mon to Thurs) finish at Noon on a Friday
- Holiday and training
- Good benefits package on becoming permanent