Would you like to be part of a well know Insurance Company with lots of career progression? We are looking for Account Executive with Healthcare Insurance to join an expanding team.
What will you be doing?
- Proactive and efficient administration of Corporate Group Risk and Group Healthcare schemes
- Provide a professional high quality administration service to all clients
- To not only meet but to exceed both internal and external client expectations
- Assisting with client requests, queries and general client correspondence
- Liaising with Associate Consultants, Consultants and insurers/product providers for new business quotations and information
- Processing of new business, re-brokes, scheme renewals, underwriting and claims compliantly and profitably
- Following processes and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Dealing with clients and colleagues in writing and on the telephone in a professional manner
- Working to specific time deadlines and service levels agreed with clients and line management
- Ensure all records – particularly Adviser Office (CRM) & Virtual Cabinet/Volume (DMS) software – are kept up to date in an accurate
What you will need?
- Demonstrable administration experience of Group Life assurance, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness and Group Healthcare
- Proven Financial Services administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
- IT literate – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Awareness of the regulatory requirements in respect of 'advised' and 'non-advised' sales, and in particular evidencing the standards and knowledge required in respect of giving advice and making recommendations to customers
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English
- CII Group Risk (GR1) and Healthcare (IF7) would be desirable but not essential
What's on offer.
- Upto £26,000
- Days Holiday plus bank holidays