Do you have a degree in Civil Engineering? Want to work for a leading international software company based in Woking?
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling and allocation of resources to projects;
- Resource management and periodic performance review;
- Assessing projects at initial, intermediate and final stages;
- Training staff and continuing development;
- Ensuring monthly production targets are met
- Communicating with clients' representatives at their offices and on site;
- Attending client meetings and recording feedback to management.
What do you need?
- 5+ years' experience in 2D RC detailing, preferably with CADS RC and AutoCAD;
- 2+ years' experience using Revit, preferably with CADS RC3D plug-in;
- Working knowledge of BS8110 and EC2 design codes;
- Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to collaborate with Clients and Colleagues to plan work and meet deadlines;
- Suitable Project Management experience.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline.
What's of offer
- Salary £35,000 – £40,000 per annum, depending on expertise and experience