I am working closely with my client, a reputable international company based near Crawley, to recruit for a permanent and full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a varied role which entails:
- Credit Control and reducing aged debt
- Issuing of credit notes
- Cash Allocation
- Assisting with month-end duties
- Assisting with Tax work
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be an active AAT studier (ideally latter stages)
- Be a pro-active and confident Credit Controller, comfortable with asserting themselves to reduce aged debt (with a minimum of 2-3 years' AR experience)
- Be a problem-solver and be able to suggest improvements to existing processes and able to influence change
- Be have a basic grasp of general accounting but be keen to learn more
- Be technically competent, with strong systems and Excel knowledge (pivots and v look ups)
- Be available to start a new role in under a month
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position immediately as my client will interview right away for the right person!