This well established, top 20 firm of accountants are seeking an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their tight knit team in their Farnborough office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part/recently qualified Auditor to develop your experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial firm, working hands on with SME/OMB clients as well as direct contact with Partners and Senior Managers.
What you'll be doing:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan Audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
- Lead smaller audits
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Display in depth client and industry knowledge
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Manage client communication in affective manner
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
- Monitoring stock takes
- Bank letter process
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time budget for the job
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of working towards time sheets
For more information please apply or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John.
Please note the salary advertised has been set by the agency. Your expectations will be discussed upon application.