Finance Analyst | Nottingham / Remote
Harvey John are working exclusively with this rapidly growing gaming company in their search for an experienced Finance Analyst. Working cross functionally with the wider business, this is a uniquely exciting opportunity for a commercially minded accountant to help improve and develop the various revenue streams within the business.
This business is doubling in revenue annually with a large recent external investment bringing further growth. There are exceptional benefits to match the opportunity including generous bonus scheme, share options and of course, the dynamic culture you'd expect.
Remote candidates considered, post-COVID will be a mix of home and office working.
- P&L ownership, analysing financial outputs and translating these into insights which can be used to inform business decisions
- Business Partnering across the Content, Marketing, R&D and Operations teams to provide analytics, strategic guidance and decision support
- Tracking business performance and ROI of various campaigns
- Working closely with the Data Analytics team to provide financial insights and data driven suggestions for proposed new campaigns
- Developing reports and analysis to give insight into key revenue drivers and product streams
- Designing and implementing new metrics and KPI frameworks
- Research and propose ideas surrounding user acquisition and profitability
- Assisting in the production of annual budgeting process
- Providing insightful commentary and contributing to board packs
- Drive the adoption of new tools and software
- Undertaking projects relating to data analytics and value add for commercial objectives
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) or QBE with a strong academic background
- First class Excel skills, including Pivots, Vlookups, Indexing and nested formulas
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven experience within a fast-paced finance environment
- A strong communicator and relationship builder who can work collaboratively across the business
- Able to demonstrate strong reporting, analytical skills and business acumen
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Confident in presenting reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Iterate on our ways of working to continuously enable improvements.
- Industry background within gaming, technology, software or e-commerce
- Passionate about video games